Planning, Budgeting, and Administrative System (PBAS)
Administered by the Department of Finance & Administration - Office of Budget (DFA-OB), the PBAS system is used by State agencies to document and submit Annual Operations and Biennial Budget plans.
For more information regarding budget forms and instructions, please visit the Office of Budget's website.
Online PBAS training materials can be found at DFA Learn.
Please contact the AASIS Help Desk at 501-683-2255 if you have questions.
- AASIS Service Center
- AASIS Announcements
- Empowering Arkansas State Employees (EASE)
- New Users
- Finance (FI)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Planning, Budgeting, and Administrative System (PBAS)
- ASC Help Desk
- ASC Security
- Training Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)